Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Steppin’ Up in the World

I did it. I upgraded after learning the ins and outs of my Canon EOS Rebel T1i.

There was nothing wrong with it… I just needed more. I learned everything there is to know about it… and decided I loved photography and getting to know high school seniors, families, and even pets!

So, I adopted a Canon 5D Mark II and I think it's my favorite child out of the two! (haha)

Needless to say, I'll be paying it off with some sessions, but it's worth it, in the long run.

I've also been doing A LOT of reading…about it, tricks, tips, etc. Not that I was never confident before, but now, I feel as if I could take on the world and every single predicament it could throw at me.

I'm ready to fully launch this whole photography studio thing (as soon as I get the $$ around…and a business license…)

Here are some things I need…

  1. A couch or some kind of seating for the studio.
  2. Used carpet or tile or linoleum in GOOD shape. Doesn't matter what color.
  3. A coffee table, or something of the like, for clients to set their coffee or drinks on, and paperwork.
  4. Props for the studio…got some old wooden boxes or something? I'm sure people have things they don't want!

I'm also looking for a few people to help me re-structure my portfolio. The session will be FREE; I'll throw in a FREE set of loose proofs in boutique packaging for your time and then a mounted 8x10 of your choice, on styrene.

I'm looking for a High School Senior (boy or girl…or one of each), a punkish-kid (guitar player, etc), some kids, some pets, an engaged couple…

Also, if I post your images on my Blog, they are NOT for you to copy and paste…without my permission. And, if you use them on your Facebook, there needs to be A) a link to my Facebook page, B) A link to my website, and C) I must be tagged in them.

Also, my Copyright Line CAN NOT be cropped out. This is considered stealing, since you didn't pay for the images. If you purchase a CD from me with your images on them, then you can do whatever you want with them. But, if my logo appears in the image, you CAN NOT crop it out.

(and no, Valerie & Shaunna, not talkin' about you!)


 

I put these images online for you to see, not steal, that is why there is a logo on them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment